BN3TH Entourage Bahama Palm Boxer Brief
KUPS X BN3TH COLLAB
A limited edition collaboration with KUPS, a Squamish, BC-based artist supported by BN3TH. High-wicking for sweat. 100% post-consumer recycled polyester for Mother Earth.
These active Boxer Briefs are made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles and are inspired by our Entourage - a talented group of skaters, snowboarders, artists, surfers, bikers and all around rad dudes. Our new EcoDry fabric is more durable and breathable than ever and features a thicker logo'd waistband for ultimate control.
Model above is 5'11" tall, 170lbs, with a 32” waist and wearing size medium.
- Slim fit with no fly
- 6.5 inch inseam
- MyPakage Pouch Technology™
- Pucker Panel gusset works with the contours of your body, moving the seams away from your most sensitive areas for extra comfort
- Flatlock stitching to keep the seams smooth where it really counts
- Thicker 1 3/4-inch luxury knitted waistband
- 86% Recycled Polyester / 14% Spandex
- 170 GSM fabric weight