This hooded jacket is always a considered choice for cold climates. This textured nylon is specially treated to resist rain, snow and wind, and padded with eco down for supreme insulation. The fit is spacious, so perfect for layering, and runs true to size. It features a detachable hood, an engineered high neck for cold and wind face protection and a quilted design to evenly spred the ecological down. The jacket is filled with recycled polyester made out of plastic bottles using Global Recycled Standards "GRS". can be worn for up to -30°C/-22°F.
- Detachable hood with adjustable drawstrings
- High density nylon contrast lining
- High stand collar for wind and cold protection
- Long sleeves
- Neoprene on the shoulder and side
- Full-zip center front closure
- Hand pocckets with zipper closure
- Recessed knitted rib cuffs
- Two large multimedia pockets
- Zip hand pockets
- Chest Pocket
- One interior chest opening pocket
- up to -30°C/-22°F climate control
100% Polyester shell, 100% Recycled Polyester filling.