Fourrures Grenier Snow boots in Natural Beaver FurRegular price $404.00
SNOW BOOTS IN NATURAL BEAVER FUR
This natural beaver boot is perfect for snowmobiling. The beaver's very thick down and its long, shiny hair cut the wind perfectly. Your feet will stay warm whether you're behind the wheel or sitting in the back!
The best thermal value in the outdoor boot group.
- Natural beaver fur
- Genuine leather trim
- Adjustment with laces and ratchet closures
- Height of 12 inches including the sole
- Removable multi-layer interior linings
- Exclusive Fourrures Grenier injected soles, guaranteed for life
- Rust-proof steel grommets
- These boots have also been tested in the laboratory and their thermal heat exceeded the maximum capacity of the device, which is -60°C.
- Made in Quebec
FUR BOOT GUARANTEE
We are particularly proud to offer the best warranty on the market. Therefore, to ensure you purchase the authentic Fourrures Grenier boot, always look for our name under the sole.
- A lifetime warranty applies to the sole.
- A 5-year warranty applies to other components.
- Fire, excessive heat, snowmobile toe warmers and contact with petroleum products can damage the soles of your boots. We therefore assume no responsibility for this damage.
- There is no guarantee on fur wear.
It is therefore important that you keep your invoice since we will only honor our guarantee upon presentation of it.
These boots are also available in black fur.
We make our children’s boots in a wide variety of furs. However, for this age group, the strongest fur is undoubtedly cow fur.