Fourrures (Furs) Grenier Black Sealskin Boot with Silver fox Fur 70s Style
BLACK SEALSKIN BOOT WITH SILVER FOX FUR 70S STYLE
This beautiful 1970s black sealskin boot with silver fox is created with an adjustable button to fit almost any type of calf. Indeed, this new model is already in the most remarkable of the collection. Style and also comfort assured!
- Black sealskin
- Collars in silver fox fur
- Real black cow leather
- Lace up closing system and no zipper
- Height including the sole: 12 inches
- Removable multilayer lining
- Exclusive injected sole Grenier, lifetime warranty
- Anti-rust steel eyelets
- This boot has been laboratory tested and its thermal heat exceeds the maximum capacity of the device (-60 ° C)
SEALSKIN FUR BOOTS WARRANTY
We are extremely proud to offer the best warranty on the market. To buy the authentic Grenier boot, make sure to always look for our name under the sole.
- Our resistant sole is lifetime guaranteed
- The other components have a 5 year warranty
- Fire, excessive heat, snowmobile foot warmers and petroleum products can damage the sole of your boots. We take no responsibility for these damages
- Fur wear is not guaranteed
It is very important to keep your bill since we will honor our guarantee only on presentation of it.
This product cannot be exported in the United States and Europe.