Fourrures (Furs) Grenier Sealskin Boots with Coyote Fur 70s Style
SEALSKIN BOOTS WITH COYOTE FUR 70S STYLE
You will love these unique sealskin boots with their 70s style. They are perfect for stronger calves because of their lacing closing system. Designed to brave the Canadian winters, this new model is already one of the most remarkable of the Grenier collection.
- Black sealskin
- Collars in natural coyote fur
- Real black cow leather
- Lace up closing system and no zipper
- Height including the sole: 12 inches
- Removable multilayer lining
- Exclusive injected sole Grenier, lifetime warranty
- Anti-rust steel eyelets
- This boot has been laboratory tested and its thermal heat exceeds the maximum capacity of the device (-60 ° C)
SEALSKIN FUR BOOTS WARRANTY
We are extremely proud to offer the best warranty on the market. To buy the authentic Grenier boot, make sure to always look for our name under the sole.
- Our resistant sole is lifetime guaranteed
- The other components have a 5 year warranty
- Fire, excessive heat, snowmobile foot warmers and petroleum products can damage the sole of your boots. We take no responsibility for these damages
- Fur wear is not guaranteed
It is very important to keep your bill since we will honor our guarantee only on presentation of it.
This product cannot be exported in the United States and Europe.